Sunday, March 16, 2008

Life is what happens....






...when you are busy making other plans. Or so I've been told. Man, life has been busy around our house for the past, ahem, 6 weeks, and I figured I had better see if I could remember my blog sign-in information and get something posted, so here it goes. I am going to show you a set of note cards and a little box that I made for the Hanna Stamps Challenge going on at SCS. The prize is a set of Hanna Stamps Basic Copics Markers! I so want to win that set, but there are some incredible entries in the category, so my feelings won't be devastated if I don't. This is the complete of 4 3" x 3" notecards along with the box. I just love the entire Riley line of stamps, and hope to have them all one day. Here are a few of the details. I started by stamping all of my images on Whisper White cardstock using Staz-On ink. Some of the Rileys were colored in using Watercolor Wonder pencils, (the two Clover Rileys, as well as Coffee Riley) while the Garden Rileys were colored using aquapainters and ink pads. The patterened papers are a combo of Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey, and Bo Bunny. I could just live in the paper store! I have a brief confession to make. Until very recently, I have been a paper hoarder, more so than a paper user. But I have decided that this is my year, and have been slowly, carefully cutting into my pretty papers to make pretty things out of them.
So, I hope you enjoy these little notes, and I promise it won't be another 6 weeks before I post again!
Until next time, Happy Stamping!
Kim


No comments: