Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A new addition...

...to the blog. Now you can click the "Share What you Love" button on the right side of my blog and you will be directed to my SU homepage. From there you can shop online, anytime you want, 24/7!

When you click the button, just make sure that you see my name on the top of the page on the right. If you see someone else's name you aren't on my page.

The coolest thing about the shop online feature is the fact that there are special projects on there that are not listed in the catalog or anywhere else! You can look through these projects and not only do you see a great card, but also everything it takes to make it. With one click you are able to add it all to your cart, or just the parts that you need.

So, even if you don't feel like ordering this way, go and check out the projects and all the other features available. If you have any questions, just call or email me and I will be happy to answer them. And as always, you can call or email me to place an order.

Thanks for stopping in! Until next time...Happy Stamping!

Kim

No comments: