Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm just saying...

...that I found this pretty impressive for any group of people:




My hubby found this as he was looking at the new TV's on Samsung's webpage. We saw one at Fry's yesterday that literally left him speechless. It was high-def to the extreme. I'm thinking these guys in Scotland don't have high-def, but they do have an extreme amount of vision to pull this trick off. On a stamping note, my open house is planned for Wednesday night, and I will start posting new cards that I am making for it tomorrow. Some of them are featuring new sets, some new colors, and some are just new designs with a few of my favorite stand-by sets. I hope y'all will wander back here to see them. So stay cool, keep yourself hydrated, and until next time, Happy Stamping! Kim

No comments: