Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's the End...

...of the Stampin' UP! year, as we know it. I know that I am super-excited for a couple of reasons.


First of all, I get to see what is retiring from the current catalog (you can too, just click here). Secondly, I get to plan a ton of fun classes this month (check out my events page).


But finally, more important than any of those things, I know that very soon I will get a chance to hold a fresh-off-the-presses, brand new catalog in my hands. I have to admit something to you all, because I know that you do not judge me. That new catalog? It won't look new for long. I will attack it with the tenacity of a mongoose going after a cobra, sticky tabs in one hand and a Starbucks in the other, marking page after page with my special color coded system until I will collapse in a heap on my floor, mumbling about designer series paper and new stamps.


It won't be pretty, but it will be fun!

In the meantime, I have been preparing for a Stampin' Up! Opportunity Night at my house tomorrow evening. If you would like to come to hear about the ways that Stampin' Up! can fit into your life, be it as a way to buy great products before everyone else and at a discount, or to help supplement your income, I would love to have you come out to visit. Just comment if you would like to attend and I will make sure that there is a gift bag waiting for you.

I hope everyone has a great day, and until next time...Happy Stamping!

Kim

No comments: