Saturday, January 29, 2011

Who loves...

...a great deal? I know that I do, and you will notice that I added a new little banner over on the right side, right under my picture, that advertises the best deal that Stampin' Up! has each year, Sale-a-Bration.


In order to get everyone in the mood for getting a great deal, I decided to share this little card with you:




This one is made with the most popular Sale-a-Bration set, Punch Bunch. While I have to say that I love all of the offerings in this year's catalog, I have a particularly soft spot for this little owl. That combined with the fact that the stamp works perfectly with our owl punch guaranteed that this was the first SAB item that I ordered!




This card is going to be featured in my February workshops as well, so if you would like for me to come to your house and show you and your friends exactly how to make it, then let me know. I love the chance to teach people how easy and fun it is to make cards for any occasion, and there is nothing better than spending time with your friends discovering what we knew as children: a little paper, some ink, and a stamp can make for a really fun time!




Also, this year Stampin' UP! put a digital content CD in the Sale-a-Bration mix! It has all of the new items shown in the catalog on it, and will really help expand your possibilities when using My Digital Studio. For those of you who don't know or haven't looked at my class schedule for February, I am offering a "How to" class on My Digital Studio this coming Wednesday. Check out the details and call or email me to save your spot. I will be teaching how to get started with MDS, as well as how digital downloads work and basic design of cards and scrapbook pages. (The price is especially nice for my girls who have already purchased the software!)




Now, if the thought of getting some free stamps isn't exciting enough for you, how about not paying shipping costs to get them? Because tomorrow is the Sunday before the Superbowl, I am offering a super deal that includes free shipping. Just click here and scroll to the bottom to see all the details, then email me your order at baxter1@austin.rr.com to get your stamping order without paying the shipping charges. Remember, this deal is good for tomorrow only, although if you email your order this evening I will hold it until tomorrow and you will get my special offer, too!




I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend and making time for all kinds of fun, whether it is watching the big game or stamping up some great cards. You know there is still time to work on your Valentine's day stuff. (I should know, I am putting together 20 of them for Little Miss' 1st grade class party!) So, stay dry and warm and busy, and until next time...Happy Stamping!




Kim

1 comment:

Lydia Fiedler said...

I'm soooo jealous of your little owl!! Mine is still with the UPS man!!

WV: preasurr I wonder if I could preasurr my man in brown to give me my stamps early!?