Sunday, July 17, 2011

Some days...

...you just want to make something that is pretty. 

I have no reason for doing it, other than maybe I feel I have neglected the girlie side of my personality, or I want to play with softer colors, but when the urge strikes to make something pretty I don't fight it.  And sometimes, what you get is something like this: 

Stamps:  Elements of Style, Four Frames
Cardstock:  Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, Watercolor Paper
Inks:  Black Staz-On, Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories:  Butterflies Die, Designer Label Punch, Pearls, Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon

This card was what we did in my Hostess Club this month.  It used a technique where you mask off part of your embossing folder in order to get some blank space in the center of it.  After that we stamped and watercolored our flowers, and then cut them out using the Big Butterflies die to make our gorgeous butterfly.  It is amazing how a few simple steps can give you something very, very pretty! 

If you would like a chance to come make some pretty things with me, just let me know!  I am always starting up new hostess clubs and having classes, too.  And, if you want to enjoy amazing friendships, expand your creativity, and earn great products while you do that, you should really go check out the $99 Starter Kit that is being offered this month only.  I would love to have you as a part of my team! 

I hope that you all find the time to make something pretty today! 

Until next time,

Happy Stamping!

Kim

No comments: