Monday, July 4, 2011

Starter Kit Special

 Every now and then a deal comes through Stampin' Up that is so good I have to share it with everyone I know, and some that I don't know yet, too!  This month one of those deals is here.  First of all, have you seen the new catalog yet?  For those who haven't, here is what you are missing: 





It is my favorite catalog so far, and I love the multitude of amazing ideas and beautiful stamps and accessories that are in it.  You can see all of the products available, as well as special sales items in my online store anytime you want. 

Now, on to the special.  For the month of July only, Stampin' UP! is offering a mini starter kit with new products for only $99!  The kit contains two stamp sets, designer paper, ribbon, ink pads, cardstock, note cards, SNAIL, and a blender pen, as well as all the business supplies you need to get off and running.  If you have ever thought about making some money doing something you love, now is a great time to get started.  



Not only do you get the support that comes from Stampin' UP! in the form of the demo website, Stampin' Connection, and our monthly magazine, Stampin' Success, you also get training from me to help you set your goals and then reach them.  Whether you want to just have fun with your friends and earn some products for free, or if you want to supplement your family's income each month, Stampin' UP! has a way to meet your needs.   

Finally, when you sign up this month you will also receive additional products to make this gift box for free:  


This free gift includes a stamp set from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog, which will go live on September 1st.  The items in the free gift set total $40, so it really is a nice gift for you to receive! 

I have always enjoyed working with Stampin' UP!  It has met my needs throughout my five years, and I would love to answer any questions you may have about being a demonstrator and add you to our team.  The friendships that I have made over the past 6 years have been amazing, and it is so much fun to celebrate the successes of my team with them as they reach their goals.  If you would like to celebrate with us, just click here to go to my website.  You can read more about becoming a demonstrator, and if you are ready to have fun while earning money, you can click the "join now" link in the left column to get started. 

I hope to see you all soo, and until next time, Happy Stamping!

Kim

No comments: