Monday, October 29, 2012

Spooktacular Stamp Sale Today!


Hi Stampers! 

Just wanted to get the word out that today only Stampin' Up is offering an amazing 15% off ALL of their stamps.  This truly is a one day sale, and ends tonight at midnight. 

So, exactly what can you get?  Well, this promotion includes: 

This means all stamps in the current catalogs including
    • Background stamps
    • Personalized name stamps
    • Incentive stamp sets from the supply list
    • Cookie press stamps
    • Single-image stamps
This DOES NOT include
    • Hostess sets
    • Bundled stamp sets
    • Digital stamp brush sets
  • There is no minimum purchase, and no limit to the number of stamps you can order.

  • Make sure to head over to my website and click on the "Products>Shop Now" tab to get to my online store.  The prices that are shown reflect the 15% discount.  You can also email me at baxter1@austin.rr.com to place your order.  I will be putting in an order this evening, so make sure to include not only your item numbers and descriptions, but a phone number that I can reach you at this evening so that I can get your payment information if I don't have it on file. 

    Enjoy your day, and Happy Stamping!

    Kim

    No comments: