Saturday, June 25, 2011

There's a new tab in town...

...and it is to the right of my "home" tab.

You may be asking yourself, "Why is that new tab there?", and the short and simple answer is: because I have stamps everywhere in my house. And, even worse, there are new stamps coming out on July 1st. And I need them. Wait, did I say that was worse? Sorry, my brain must have gotten foggy from the huge pile of retired stamps that I need to find new homes for!

So, I am selling some stamps. My stamps, that I have loved and enjoyed over the years. Now, don't get me wrong, I am still hoarding...er, keeping, some of my all time favorites for myself, but sometimes you have to thin out the herd a little bit. The great thing about this is you can get some fantastic deals on new stamps, while I get to feel good knowing that they are going to people who will love them and make beautiful things with them.

Here are the "rules" for you to go over before you click that new little tab:
1. No one, and I mean no one, is allowed to tell Little Miss that I am selling stamps. It is like this: she is more emotionally attached to these stamps than anyone you could ever imagine, and when I sort them out she hovers over my shoulder like a little moth. A little teary-eyed moth that knows how to emotionally control her mother with pleas of "Oh, not that one! That is my favorite!", and "I remember when we made a card together with that one. Don't you, mommy?" Every time something goes into the sell pile she just lets out a little pitiful sigh that would break the average person's will. It really is a sight to behold, but I want to keep the trauma to a minimum.

Seriously, she is either going to win an Academy Award one day or be the most formidable trial attorney in the country. She is that good.

2. If you live in town you are welcome to come look them over and pick up here, or I can bring them to you. Out-of-towners can email if you want any descriptions or pictures of sets before you commit, and I will get a quote on postage for you as well.

3. Lastly, there is no limit to the number of sets you can get. If anyone emails me and says, "I'll take them all" then I will do a happy dance all the way to your house to deliver the lot of them. Of course, I don't expect that to happen, but a girl can dream, right?

I will update the list as sets sell, and in the future will be posting more sets as well, so check the page often. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at baxter1@austin.rr.com and I will be happy to answer them for you.

OK, time for you to click that tab and see if there is anything you want to add to your collection today! Until next time, Happy Stamping!

Kim

No comments: