Thursday, July 19, 2012

Convention Starts...

Hi Stampers! 

We got Convention under way today the way I like to...we slept in!  Now typically, I like to be in the line, waiting for all the goodies I know we are going to get, but today meg and I agreed that it would be nice to get a little sleep today because we know the rest of this week is going to be non-stop.  In fact, it is almost midnight right now and my alarm is set for 6 a.m.  Eek! 



This is a special year for me, because I won an award this year!  I earned a Leadership award based on my downline members promoting.  I know it may seem strange, but that pin that they handed me today makes me think that next year I want to get the one that says "Trip Achiever" or even "Founder's Circle".  I like the knowing that I can do it! 


After the award booth we moved on to Memento Mall.  There will be more pictures tomorrow, but I had to share this one of a beautiful card tree that they had.  I plan on more shopping when tomorrow gets here!

That is all for now...have to get some shut-eye.  Check out my Facebook page and my Twitter feed for more tomorrow!

Until then, Happy Stamping!

Kim




No comments: