Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Welcome from Salt Lake City!

Hi Stampers!

I know that many of you have probably thought that I have given up on ever posting on my blog.  Rumors of my demise have been highly over exaggerated, however, and the truth is I just let life get in the way.  I found reasons to not post, but I have made a promise to myself and to many of you that I am not going to continue this trend of not posting.  For me, there is no better time to renew my committment to both the blog and to my customers than Convention time!  So, let's get to it! 

First of all, how about a couple of pictures? 

These are the beautiful mountains that surround Salt Lake City.  Everywhere you look, there is something amazing to see here, and I love the constant views of mountains, desert, and the city right in the middle of it all.




Next, a quick view of our room at the Hotel Monaco: 




Finally, a quick look at the gifts I made for the girls in our group that are here:



These little cuties are made using the new Reason to Smile stamp set, along with Apothecary Art.  The colors are Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, and Real Red.  What the picture doesnt' show is that there is a little box (cut from the Box #2 die) on the inside, and it has some really good chocolate truffles and some Zen tea in it for my friends. 

One of the most fun things each year is seeing our friends, both new and old.  It is amazing how generous these ladies all are, both in word and deed.  The best part for me has to be the fact that even though I haven't seen many of them for months or even years, we pick right back up as if we had never been away from each other, and that is something that I will never tire of!  I love being a part of such an amazing company, and in the company of so many amazing women! 

I hope that you will follow along with me as I share information from Convention this week!  Tell you friends that I will be posting here, and you can also friend me on Facebook (Kimberly Denise Williams) or follow me on Twitter (@baxtif) for up to the minute information! 

I can't wait to read your comments in any of these arenas, and I am looking forward to the start of a brand new Stampin' Up year!  Thanks for all you do to help me love what I do, and share what I love! 

Until next time, Happy Stamping!

Kim

1 comment:

KimberlyM said...

So excited to see a new post - always an entertaining read. Have a great time! Love the gifts you made - super cute.