Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spinning Round and Round

Welcome back, happy stampers!  I have had a spinning round-and-round kind of month, and not in the busy fun way, but in the extreme vertigo that won't stop way.  The good news is, all of my spinning feeling is because there is a minuscule little something in my ear, just floating around in there.  I never realized that one little out of place piece of whatever it is could wreak so much havoc on a girl.  The second bit of good news is, it will fix itself.  Always a plus!  It is when the doctor looks at you and starts scribbling down the name of a brain surgeon that things start taking a downhill turn, and since that hasn't been the case yet I'll count that as a blessing towards me. 

The bad news?  

There is not a thing I can do to hasten the process.  

So, I spin.  

Appropriately enough, this week's challenge was full of spinning circles to play with:


I took the sketch, rolled with it (you see what I did there?) and came up with this: 


Stamp set:  Easy Events
Cardstock: Gumball Green, Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit, Print Poetry DSP
Ink: Gumball Green, Primrose Petals
Accessories: Summer Starfruit stitched ribbon, Designer Builder Brads, Big Shot with circle nesting dies

Not bad for someone who had to plant her feet on the floor to make sure it didn't move, right?  

Now, for some news to make everyone feel better.  This weekend, from April 6th-8th, Stampin' Up is giving free shipping on every order, no matter what the size.  Want to order a SNAIL refill?  NO SHIPPING!  Need a pack of Pretty in Pink cardstock (it is retiring!)...NO SHIPPING!  Anything you want, no matter how big or small is included.  So, pop over to my webstore, click on Products>Shop Now, and enjoy a weekend of free shipping for anything you want.  Oh, and anyone who orders will get a super-cute card from me as a big "thank you"!  

So check out the the specials, make something pretty, and until next time, Happy Stamping!

Kim

No comments: