Thursday, April 24, 2008

Important request....


For all of my staming friends out there...I have a very important request to make of you. First of all, I came upon this story two ways: through our local newspaper, the Austin American Statesman, then through Lydia Fiedler's blog http://understandblue.blogspot.com/2008/04/meet-nikki.html . Lydia is a Stampin' Up! demo that lives just a couple of miles from me, and I have really been enjoying seeing her creations day to day, so when I read Nikki's story, I asked her to send my Nikki's address right away so that I could send her some cards.

So, if you will, please take a look at the link above and read about Nikki. Then, if you want to send her some of your card creations, just email me and I will send you her address information. I would really love to just have this little girl's mailbox full of well wishes every day, and I know how talented all of you are! My goal is going to be a card per day for her this week from me, then next week I plan on setting the same goal again. Feel free to ask me how my cards are coming along, and hold my feet to the fire on this one....it is for all the right reasons!
Card details: Stamps-dollar bin at Michaels
Ink: Basic Black
CS: Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal DSP from the level 1 hostess pack
Accessories: markers, dimensionals, ticket corner punch
I hope to hear from all of you soon! Until then, Happy Stamping!
Kim

No comments: