Monday, April 28, 2008

Morning Soft....




This has to be one of my favorite stamp sets in this catalog! I just think that you can't go wrong with this one, no matter which colors you choose to use with it. Today I was in a "brilliant" mood, so I chose Brilliant Blue for the base with Garden Green on the mat.


Here are the card details:


Stamp: Morning Soft

Paper: Brilliant Blue, Garden Green, Whisper White

Ink: Jet Black Staz-On, Garden Green

Accessories: Antique Brass Hodgepodge, WW pencils, aquapainter, sponges, dollar spot ribbon, corner rounder punch


After I stamped and colored the image I was playing around with the matting and decided that rather than go back to my old stand-by of the ticket corner punch, I would use the corner rounder on two of the corners opposite of each other to change it up a bit. Then I sponged the Garden Green ink all around the image. I wanted to do something with the green mat so I just pierced the paper around the entire edge to add a little detail.


This one is going to Nikki in the mail tomorrow morning. Hope everyone has a great night, and until next time, Happy Stamping!














No comments: