Monday, May 5, 2008

Great new bag!



I have promised to share with y'all any great new products that I find, and here is one that I really like! This bag is one of many from a great company, The Daily Window. Their site can be found at www.dailywindow.com , and I will have a banner up on my blog for them soon.

This bag is called the Daily tote, and although my picture is a bit dark, you can see that there is a mini catalog in the front window of the bag. You can also fit your cards in their to display! This is great to help show off your work as you are just going around town doing your errands.

They have multiple styles available, in fact today I ordered their Eight Days a Week bag. Right now, they have a 30% off coupon available on their website as well. The inside of this bag has two water bottle holders, and is roomy enough for me to put my catalog in with no problem. I am sure you all will see me carrying this or the other bag around here in the immediate future.

And let me tell you something about the service at The Daily Window.....it is incredible! I placed my order today, and about an hour later had an email telling me that my bag was shipped. Amazing! I definitely recommend looking around the website, and you are all welcome to come look at my bag, soon to be bags plural...lol! I hope everyone has a great day, I'll be posting some cards next!

Until later, Happy Stamping!

Kim

















No comments: