Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Little Birdie Told Me...

That I am having fun in Orlando this week!

How could I not be? 
 
I arrived yesterday afternoon and after getting checked in and cooled down (you read that right...it was 80 degrees when I landed!) I went out to an amazing dinner with my girlfriends.  We sat and ate and laughed for quite some time, then back to the hotel to sit and talk and laugh some more. 
 
Luckily, before I left I finished my card for StampingChallenges.com and got it ready to share with you:



 
Supplies:  (Stamp set) For the Birds, (cardstock) Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Watercolor paper, Summer Smooches DSP, (ink) Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, (Accessories) Natural trim ribbon
 
 
So, I hope that a little birdie will bring you some fun this week!  And, don't forget that while I am in Orlando I will be posting updates every night about everything that is going on so keep checking back.  You can also enjoy some great shopping at my online store by clicking hereHave a beautiful day, and until next time, Happy Stamping!
 
Kim

No comments: