Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mirror, Mirror

 
Hi Stampers!
 
 
Have you ever wished for a magic mirror like the one the Evil Queen in "Snow White" had?  You know, just go up to the mirror, ask it a question, and it gives you an answer with a little mini-movie right there?  While I admit I think I would love one I know I would abuse it.  My day would probably sound like this:
 
"Mirror, mirror on the wall, where are my keys for once and all?"
 
"Oh smart mirror, hanging there, take the pollen out of the air."
 
And, every now and then:
 
"Mirror, mirror, you're really spiffy.  Show me a card in a jiffy!"
 
POOF!
 
I wish it were always that easy, but I have to say that sketches make it easier.  Here is this week's sketch from Stamping Challenges

 

And here is how I flipped it:


Stamp Set:  Moving Forward, Cardstock:  Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White, Print Poetry,  Inks:  Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Basic Gray, Old Olive markers, Accessories:  Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon
 
 
So, now it is your turn.  Hop over to Stamping Challenges and take a turn at our Sketch of the Week.  You never know how it will motivate you, and remember, you can copy it directly or show us your take on the sketch.  The biggest rule is to have fun with it! 

Have a great weekend, stampers, and until next time, Happy Stamping!  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments: