Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mr. UPS....

....will you marry me?








OK, OK, so things aren't that serious between me and Mr. Brown, but I could have kissed him for the incredible box of goodies that he brought to my door yesterday. I did not manage to take any pictures of me opening said box, because well, this is more of a "family" oriented sight and I did not want the carnage to traumatize anyone. I am pretty sure that I blacked out for a couple of seconds there, because one minute all my pretty new paper was in its packaging and the next it was opened, sorted, and in my paper files waiting to be cut and stamped.


So, this morning I found some quiet time to do this:






Honestly, the picture does not do the colors justice here. I used the new Kiwi Kiss for the main piece, and the image is stamped and matted with Baja Breeze and Pacific Point. I also swiped a little Kiwi Kiss ink on the edges of the white cardstock to give them a little more depth. The butterflies and flowers on the main card are from the new Level 3 Hostess Set "Happiness Always", and the sentiment is from the new catalog and is called "Heard from the Heart".

This will be one of the cards I have on display during my open house/catalog release party on August 22nd. I will also have a couple of Make and Takes for everyone who comes out to the party. I hope that everyone has a great weekend, and pop over to Lydia's blog for a chance at some great blog candy! She is giving away "Infinite Goodness", and trust me, if I didn't have that one already I would be trying to win it!

Until next time, Happy Stamping!

Kim

No comments: