Thursday, July 31, 2008

Catalog Spoiler....

...do not read this if you don't want to know some of the things that have made it to the new catalog!!!


OK, for those of you still with me, this information has been collected after blog-surfing off and on all day long (when I should have been doing a ton of other more useful things). Also, this information is straight off of Dannie Graves' blog...bless her for letting me know what I could pull out of my "retired" bins and put back into circulation! I will take credit for the side comments though...those are all me!

Here is a list of some of the things that you have seen before and will be seeing again in the new catalog:


Holy Triptych stamp set--I missed this the first time around...that won't happen again!
Tart and Tangy stamp set--WooHoo! WooHoo!
Bloomin' Beautiful stamp set--I'm so happy about this one I could cry.
Summer Picnic designer series paper--Matches so well with Tart and Tangy! I can see gifts for the preschool teachers already
A Perfect Day Rub-ons
Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware--This is so pretty---can't wait to get more!
Mini Library Clips
Chunky Sprinkles Glitter--Girls, this is the one we played with in my class on Tuesday! So you will have more color selections than just red, black, white, and silver!
Die Cut Blooms


Items we've seen before but small changes have been made:

An additional set of Die Cut blooms in baja breeze, very vanilla, close to cocoa, & kiwi kiss

Carousel Notes in ruby red, kiwi kiss & baja breeze. The envelopes are still Chocolate Chip

Scallop Notes in pink pirouette, baja breeze, & chocolate chip with very vanilla envelopes

Gift notes in kiwi kiss, riding hood red, & kraft

*Textured* love notes in tangerine tango, bashful blue & old olive

Green Tea designer series paper--same print as Ginger Blossom DSP except the colors are changed to old olive, certainly celery, & baja breeze (I loved, loved, loved Ginger Blossom the first time around...can't wait to see this color scheme with those designs!) (also...I have seen another "Eastern" set in the new catty...very pretty!)

Junior Varsity designer series paper--same print as East Coast Prep DSP except the colors are changed to rose red, old olive, bashful blue & so saffron

Pina Colada simply scrappin' kit--same print and design as the Summer Days simply scrappin kit except the colors are changed to riding hood red, tangerine tango, old olive & so saffron

Flower Fusion--we still have the first set, but they've added another set of flowers in pink pirouette, baja breeze, & chocolate chip (yeah!)

Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware--just like the silver styled hodgepodge hardware except with a vanilla colored finish

Ribbon--this deserves a whole section by itself! I'm only listing the new colors added to what we already have. We no longer sell any packs of ribbon origionals.
1/4 " grosgrain--added Rose Red, Sage Shadow, Old Olive, & Chocolate Chip (yeah, they brought it back!)


1 1/4" Pink Pirouette Grosgrain ribbon

7/8" So Saffron Poly-twill ribbon

3/8" Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin ribbon--very vanilla on one side and kiwi kiss on the other

Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon

1" Double-stitched Grosgrain ribbon (this looks like the wide Rose Red grosgrain ribbon that is currently in the Fairy Tale ribbon originals)--Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip. The stitching is white.

5/8" Striped Grosgrain ribbon (this looks just like the black ribbon with the two white strips going down the middle that's in the Jersey Ribbon Originals)--riding hood red, pink pirouette, baja breeze, pacific point, kiwi kiss, tangerine tango. The stripes are white.


New Punches
Scalloped Edge (if you have been to a class at my house...you have played with this punch)
1 3/4" Circle
Wide Oval
Scalloped Square
Curly Label Punch Box--the punch looks like this { } on all four sides. It comes with a set of four stamps.


OK, so that is all I know for now. I am still praying for some type of miracle that I will be looking at cases of catalogs on my doorstep tomorrow, since my flight leaves very early Saturday morning. My neighbor who is watching our house has been threatened with a horrible fate if he lets anything happen to my catalogs...lol! I'm thinking it will involve me filling his aquarium with pregnant guppies the next time they go on vacation and not saying anything until he has 400 fish in a 10 gallon tank.

Also, I have updated my SU! site with the August schedule (sorry it is so limited everyone....I promise there will be a full schedule coming in September and the rest of the year!) There are also pictures of the Christmas cards for August and one of the sneak peek cards that I posted on here awhile back.

I hope everyone has a great night! If some of you other blog surfers come upon any good sneak peeks, post a comment and let us all know where to go look to see some new stuff! I promise the release party on the 22nd at my house will be fun, so plan on coming by that evening for some snacks, a little stamping, and a new catalog.

If I don't get a chance to post tomorrow, I'll be thinking of y'all while we are in Florida! I promise to come home with many funny tales involving Little Miss (how could I not?). Until next time...Happy Stamping!

Kim

2 comments:

Rose said...

Well, I, for one, would love to come over sometime tomorrow and pick up those boxes so no one else can get their hands on a catalog before you. And I wouldn't mind *checking* to make sure they weren't damaged! *wink wink* Have a great trip!

Rose said...

Okay, when you get home, visit my blog.. . a little something for you.
http://rosemcdigiscrap.blogspot.com/2008/08/dst-is-turning-2.html